Friday, April 25, 2014 12:25 PM

Pet chicken saves family from fire

DEC 29 -

A family in Alma Center, Wisconsin credits their adopted pet chicken for saving their lives from a huge house fire . The smoke detectors were not functioning, and the sleeping couple only awoke because of the chicken's commotion



Posted on: 2012-12-29 06:06


Post Your Comment

Please note that all the fields marked * are mandatory.
* Full Name
* Address
* Email Address
 
* Comment
* Captcha Get another CAPTCHA code
Note: Comments containing abusive words or slander shall not be published.